Become A Partner
Sponsor Newcastle Fringe 2017
We are looking for innovative Brands, Businesses, Organisations and Individuals to become sponsors of the Newcastle Fringe 2017. The Fringe is a new international performing arts festival located in Newcastle NSW, Australia. The Festival will be a major tourist event and an incredible opportunity for brands to market themselves to Newcastle and the world.
We will tailor our sponsorship programs to achieve your desired outcome – an approach that we envisage Newcastle Fringe builds ongoing, long-term partnerships with some of Newcastle’s best companies!
We need your help!
We are busy raising operating funds for the Newcastle Fringe. A portion of funding will come from Arts funding grants but a large part of funding will come from sponsorship and support from local businesses and the community.
Here are some of the benefits you could receive as a sponsor:
- Association with the Newcastle Fringe brand and event
- Increased market exposure
- Exposure to Newcastle Fringe audiences, artists and venues
- Networking opportunities with other Newcastle Fringe partners
Types of Sponsorship
Friend of the Fringe:
- $1000 – Gets your brand logo listed on our website and in our Newcastle Fringe Festival Guide
Patron of the Fringe
- $5000 – Gets your brand logo listed on our website and in our Newcastle Fringe Festival Guide, Brand will be featured on promotional posters and mentioned on radio promotions.
Major Sponsor of the Fringe
- $12000 – The Entire Festival will be co-branded with company name. Brand will be featured on all promotional material and signage. Brand logo listed on our website and in our Newcastle Fringe Festival Guide, Brand will be featured on promotional posters and mentioned on radio promotions